FAHM

Understanding of Islamic Architecture and what dose it represent among other architectural style! PLEASE bare in mind that here & there I will refer to other posts or writings which are not entirely my words! In these occasions I will put a reference Link or Name of the Book I used at the end of the post.

Thursday, 27 June 2013



Masjid Wilayah Analysis












Posted by S.Alizadeh at 08:53
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (17)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Islamic Architecture in Malaysia Islamic ...
      • ISLAMIC ARCHITECTURE under THE MUGHALS During th...
      • Islamic Architecture in India  At the end of t...
      • Islamic Architecture in China Islamic Architec...
      • The Architecture of Ottoman Turks The Ottoman su...
      • Islamic Architecture in The Abbasids  Period U...
      • Islamic Architecture in Umayyad Period The ...
      • THE EVOLUTION OF THE IDENTITY OF ISLAMIC ARCHITE...
      • Masjid Wilayah Analysis
      • Combination of Islamic Architecture lectures ...
    • ►  April (5)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.